This episode was way better than last weeks.
I was worried about this week but halfway through the show picked up for me! Here are the highlights:
- We have a new head of the NGO, Regina Turner. She came to watch the girls perform over two days so that the committee can go on to see who will make the final cut.
- Payson was still worried about Lauren’s health and went to her BF, Rigo, for advice. Well, it was more like verification that snitching on Lauren’s heart condition was the right thing to do and of course he disagreed because it was Lauren’s choice. Couples first quarrel awww.
- Sheila was up to no good as usual. She attacked Kaylie for taking the competitive edge out of KP with her “friendship.” She also faked it with Wendy by saying she wanted to manage her. To top it off she played the race card saying that Coach Mac was picking Jordan over KP because she was black.
- Payson made the choice to tell everyone about Lauren’s condition. She is then sent to see the training center’s heart doctor. We also hear Regina Turner say that Lauren is out. Has Payson crushed Lauren’s Olympic dreams? Did she do the right thing? Lauren seems to hate Payson even though she did it because she loves Lauren.
- At the end of the episode we said farewell to KP as she did not make the cut. Do you think this is the last we will see of her?
- The best part of the episode was when Wendy, the sweet and innocent background girl, was the ringleader of all the snitching. She is on a mission to take down the Rock Girls! She confessed this to Sheila, as she had used her as a mouthpiece to the coach. Sheila told her to watch her back but I am pretty sure Wendy will do some damage before it comes to everyone’s attention. Do we know Wendy? Why is she out to destroy Payson, Kaylie and Lauren? What does she have against the Rock Girls? This will definitely keep me watching.