Fox released their fall schedule today. Not a lot of suprises, most shows are staying were they are at. Shows that were take mid-season breaks (Glee and Bones) will continue to do so. Some new blood is coming to the animated comedy block, and Fox is making a move to have a couple comedy blocks on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, which seems to be the move all the networks are making. Nothing is really catching my attention, but I am waiting to see if Tera Nova is tremendous failure or just a mediocre one. It has been pushed back so many times that it just cannot be good. What do you all think, anything you are looking foward to seeing?
The Brains Behind This Operation
- Finale performance by Taylor Swift! #VMA 5 years ago
- Video of the year goes to Rihanna and Calvin Harris. We found love. #VMA 5 years ago
- Almost over kids! #VMA 5 years ago
- Gabby dud some flips. Go Gabby. #MTV 5 years ago
- Nikki Minaj collabo. #VMA 5 years ago