Welcome to 2011 faithful readers! 2010 has came and went and its time to get on to the new year. So what are you looking foward to? Here are some things to keep in mind as we head into this new year:
- January 3rd ABC Family is coming back with Greek and Pretty Little Liars. You may see some posts on these shows, but I lost interest in Greek last season and Pretty Little Liars has always been more guilty fun than anything else. Keep in mind though that this is Greeks final season, so soak it all in.
- January 9th NBC is premiering The Cape. Here is hoping that this show will wipe away all our bad Hero’s memories. Expect some kind of recap at least of the premiere and if its amazing we may do the whole season.
- January 11th FX premieres its boxer series Lights Out, early reviews indicate good things about this show. FX probably has another hit on its hands.
- January 12th is the premiere of yet another ABC medical drama, Off the Map. Don’t expect to see us say much about this show, I don’t even know if we will check it out, I think medical dramas are over saturating ABC.
- January17th bring us Harry’s Law on NBC. This show is a toss up and will probably be one that we only watch as a fun way to kill time.
- February 7th brings the Chicago Code on Fox.
- February 9th FX brings back personal favorite Justified as good a reason as any to stay in and watch TV.
- February 16th brings yet another CSI to CBS, so if you like the others i’m sure you will enjoy this.
- 7th= Country Strong, Season of the Witch. Country Strong is the clear winner here, but if you by Elizabeth’s Nic Cage Hair Theory (long hair=great movie) Season of the Witch may be one you don’t want to miss.
- 14th=Green Hornet, The Dilemma. Green Hornet is the obvious pick, but the way action hero movies went down in flames in 2010 I am worried. Maybe 2011 will treat the genre kinder.
- 18th=Death Race 2. Yeah, the original Death Race was so bad I doubt you will be back for seconds.
- 21st=Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, No Strings Attatched, The Way Back. Its a toss up, none of these movies seem particularly strong.
- 28th=The Mechanic, The Rite. Another flop weekend.
- 4th=Sanctum, The Other Woman, The Roommate, Waiting For Forever. No pick here though The Roommate will probably be the best bad movie of the year.
- 11th=Drive Angry,Gnomeo and Juliet, Just Go With It. Gnomeo and Juliet is quiet possibly the cutest preview I have ever seen and Drive Angry just has so much cheesy potential. A good weekend for movies.
- 18th=I Am Number Four, Unknown. I Am Number Four has the most potential, but I need to see more previews before I commit.
- 21st= Cedar Rapids. Another bad older man gross joke movie, blah.
- 25th=Hall Pass, The Eagle. The Eagle simply because Channing Tatum is hot!