So there were a few pilot shows that I watched in between watching Drop Dead Divia and my E! Sunday night shows.
Scoundrels on ABC 9pm EST.
- I had a hard time focusing on the beginning of this episode but by the end I thought this show could have potential.
- The premise seems to be the matriarch Cheryl West making sure her family, who is known for crime, turns over a new leaf. Her husband is sent to jail for 5 years and after a visit she came to the conclusion that the mob life was not for her and her kids. Maybe if it came on a different day I would be more inclined to watch and see where this show goes.
The Gates on ABC 10pm EST
- I am excited about this show. Watch out vampires here comes the wolves!
- I hope that they keep a strong storyline going that makes sense and gives viewers something each week.
- This episode follows the new police chief and his family as they adjust to moving into “The Gates.” This place is a gated community with its own school and everything! Maybe the gate isn’t to keep things out but to keep things in!! We follow the Chief as he harasses the Radcliff family but with a purpose about a missing person who never left the gates. The son has an encounter with a rogue pack member and then we ended it with a cliff hanger when the body of the old police chief was found.
- I major high hopes for this one.
Did anyone else venture to watch these shows? What were your thoughts?