- Jane dealt with a missing man’s mother who wanted to continue the search for her son. Her son’s ex-wife wanted him declared dead so that her new husband could legally adopt her son.
- Shocker! Chad Lowe, played Daniel Porter, the father! He had been suffering from amnesia and wanted his life back. It was good to see Chad.
- Daniel finally gave up his fight after being given the chance to cross-examine his ex-wife on the stand.
- Daniel’s mother also knew and finally told him that it wasn’t his first time having amnesia.
Kim and Parker’s Case
- They were representing a writer, Jonathan Nobel. Parker added himself because he looked up to Nobel.
- Shocker! Ricki Lake played the writer. Jonathan Nobel was the pen name of the female writer for a men’s magazine.
- She wanted to sue the face she hired who was getting his own talk show using her pen name.
- In the end she outed herself on the blog and the comapny offered her a three-year contract.
- Fred became Kim’s assistant. This really bothered Jane but he convinced her that his one job is to watch over her and now he has the perfect seat to do it (that was kind of cute).
- Jane kept seeing Deb walking around and finally realized that it was her birthday coming up. Grayson held a memorial for Deb’s birthday but Jane was not invited.
- Tony broke up with Jane!