FINALLY—last nights Chuck gave us exactly what we had been hoping/waiting for since the beginning. Chuck called out Sarah and asked if she ever loved him, she said yes, and everything was finally out in the open!
Now, I loved last nights episode and could go on for days about it, but frankly i’m crunched for time and if you saw it you already know why you love it, so a quick bullet rundown of my favorite moments:
- Morgan quitting his job, asking for it back, and having to call Big Mike daddy.
- Morgan getting to be a spy on Team Bartowski
- Colonel John Casey getting re-instated and him using his power to get the above mentioned Morgan his spy badge
- Shaw getting killed—nothing against Brandon Routh (who is hot)—but he was just getting in the way of what we wanted!
- Chuck double tapping Shaw—totally bad ass and without the intersect!
- The Eiffel tower outside the hotel window—I can’t wait to go to Paris since it is apparently outside every single hotel window there!!
- Casey pep talking Chuck on the flight to Paris and telling him he was awesome before the intersect—we already knew that 🙂
- Jeffster recruiting Casey and him almost dipping that low
- There are still 6 more episodes of Chuck—yay. This was meant to be the season (and pre-Jay @ 10 the series finale) but they got extended 6 more episodes so soak it up kids!
Chuck is off for 3 weeks—the previews look like it will be worth the wait. So enjoy your time off, watch some Life Unexpected and bask in the glow of Chuck Sarah love 🙂