So did anyone watch the Nip/ Tuck series finale last night? I watched most of it. This show has been hit or miss for me since day one. I thought the final season would be a knock out but it fizzled towards the end. There was so much potential for this last show but it just seemed to hurry up and finish.
What we learned
- Kimber came back to Christian in a dream and told him to let go of Sean.
- Christian learned nothing and will never change.
- Liz is pregnant and wants Sean to have nothing to do with the baby.
- Sean is kicked out of the partnership to do pro-bono work with children in another country.
- Matt made a bargain with Ava using his daughter to be with her.
- Julia moved to London with the kids.
And that was it! They could have done way better. Oh, well the end.