Does that show ever really end? Heroes ran its season finale last night, which will more than likely be its series finale. I haven’t blogged on last weeks episode and don’t plan on blogging on this weeks. They are sitting in my TIVO probably never to be watched. But I did wonder, will anyone be sad to see it go? I have not missed watching it and I don’t really wonder what happened. If it was the end of the series it won’t be one of those shows that I wonder what if about (not like Invasion which I will always wonder about!). So the question is if no one watches does it really matter that the show went out with a wimper when it started out as one of the strongest new shows? Did you watch the final episode, got any thoughts, share them below.
The Brains Behind This Operation
- Finale performance by Taylor Swift! #VMA 5 years ago
- Video of the year goes to Rihanna and Calvin Harris. We found love. #VMA 5 years ago
- Almost over kids! #VMA 5 years ago
- Gabby dud some flips. Go Gabby. #MTV 5 years ago
- Nikki Minaj collabo. #VMA 5 years ago