Tonight we got to hear And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going, Don’t Rain on My Parade, You Can’t Always Get What You Want, and My Life Would Suck Without You.
So much happened tonight that rather than try to recap the whole thing i’m just going to hit the high points and let you all comment:
- Finn FINALLY finds out that the baby is Pucks. Rachel figures it out on her own. Great montage of everyone on there cell phone trying to figure out how she did it. Finn punches Puck in the face and tells Quinn he is done with her and then quits Glee. So, we are right before sectionals with no Will Schuster to lead the team and down a member.
- Emma moves the wedding time (despite Ken’s protests) so that she can be the new faculty advisor for the Glee Club. She takes them to sectionals only for them to see the reform school girls and the school for the deaf performing all of their songs. The team freaks and Emma calls Will.
- Finn shows up at the contest in time to bring the team a new song. The club performs together and win sectionals. There was some great stuff with the judges deliberating where they clearly did not want to be there.
- Will finally tells his wife he is done and doesn’t know if he can love her again.
- Ken cancels the wedding. Emma confesses to Will that she can’t face Ken anymore or him knowing how she feels about him so she quits her job.
- Will shows the principal how Sue Sylvester handed out his set list. The principal suspends Sue and she tells Will she will be back to take him down soon.
- Will is reninstated as the leader of Glee (YAY!!!)
- Will FINALLY kisses Emma and we seem to be embarking on a new relationship with these two.
Couple of Notes on Glee:
No new episodes until April 2010
The 2nd Glee soundtrack is available for download. I have the first and love it and am downloading the second right now.
13 episode Glee DVD Set comes out December 29th